Nasdaq’s Directors Desk is a multifunctional online tool for streamlining and speeding up workflows. This solution is the choice of over 50% of Fortune 500 companies.
It is suitable for:
- safe storage of documents
- risk-free data exchange
- preparation for board meetings
- polling and voting
Here are three main pillars of the Directors Desk board portal service.
- Development. Features and services are evolving to keep up with emerging business needs.
- Safety. Information security experts accompany clients around the world 24/7.
- Advanced approaches to governance. The team has experience in implementing best practices for all lifecycle models of organizations.
What does the Directors Desk Do Best?
The goal of the Nasdaq Directors Desk team is to create an environment conducive for smooth board meeting management.
Additionally, the directors desk board portal is a quality solution for the following:
Highly effective meetings
Preparatory processes and directors’ meetings themselves often depend on the availability of relevant resources. Users with open access to data prepare for negotiations faster and are more productive.
Protection of data exchange confidentiality
The openness of information on the platform to authorized users does not compromise security. Nasdaq’s control options allow directors to manage and monitor document distribution.
Attendance at remote meetings
Remote persons are fully involved in discussions. Built-in communication and collaboration tools allow boards to continue working in any environment.
Consolidated data storage
Managers configure data storage to meet corporate governance standards. In addition, it is easy and quick to find a specific document, which is important during meetings.
Pros and cons
On review websites, potential customers can check out the experiences of users. These websites do not partner with providers.
Here are the main advantages and disadvantages of the directors desk, based on the real user reviews.
- The mobile application empowers users by making them available from anywhere.
- No need to carry paper copies as the data is available online.
- Using the software does not require IT skills as the interface is intuitive.
- Technical support experts have valuable knowledge and are ready to help customers 24/7.
- Data protection is undeniable. Participants can share confidential documents without concern.
- Ability to work offline. The program automatically saves and updates any changes with reconnection.
- The directors desk login process is not always fast or easy.
- Some browsers slow down the program, causing inconvenience.
- The sync function is unmanageable and slow.
- Poor value for money. As some reviews suggest, users would like to get more for their money.
- The lack of integration with Zoom makes meetings difficult. Meeting participants have to use two screens at the same time.